Madness Destruction. Madness Destruction.

Haha, fuck

You really had me there, even though I've abused the " i / L" thing before.

I wish I'd thought of it first :C

Karples responds:

:C
uh oh spagetii-os.

A series of stupid events A series of stupid events

THIS IS THE BEST MOVIE EVER

EVEREVEREVER

Rational-Delirium responds:

Your stuff is pretty good too

Waterlollies. Waterlollies.

DD:

You took the name Adam was probably going to use when he submitted!

(it is Adam, right?)

Sidorio responds:

That's the only reason I submitted it.
Also, I was going to co-author you as a joke, but I'm too nice. Still, it's weird that you happened to review it when it was going to happen to you.

Bloons Tower Defense 4 Bloons Tower Defense 4

Wow, I hate this

The graphics are horrible, seems like there's way too much work on them to look shiny and cool, but they just look like a horrible mess, something like a new flash developer would do to his game to try and make it look good when really it's only making it seem extremely unprofessional and.. yeah, horrible.

The gameplay seems alright, though I didn't get past the first few levels, and apart from glitches (like the fast forward.. what's with that?) and unnecessary things (having to wait a few seconds for the new tower to go into the new tower button slot, annoying and pointless), is the same as the previous Bloons TD games.

Which, in fact, I loved. All of the previous Bloons and Bloons Tower Defence games. Even the Hotcorn games NinjaKiwi made similar to Bloons. Loved all of them.

Hobo Brawl Hobo Brawl

Heh

This game has a higher score than Dad 'n Me.

p.s nice game:3

Meat Boy Meat Boy

THIS IS LIKE THE BEST GAME EVER

Make more levels or a level pack, or do what that Bloons guy did and completely whored off your game in like twenty sequels but don't make them all shit half-assed ones that don't work.

Love,
Dan

Karbon - Pico's On Acid [MAC7] Karbon - Pico's On Acid [MAC7]

Gah, why'd you disable Private Messages!?

Hey,

I was wondering if I could use your song in one of my commercial flash games (meaning I may make money from it).

- Dan

Dj Otherworld - Happy Core Dj Otherworld - Happy Core

Cool Song

Nice song, can I use it one of my commercial games (that I may make money out of)?

PM me.

Dropping like flies Dropping like flies

Can I Use This Song In My Game[s]?

Can I use this song in my game(s), that I will make money out of? Please respond to this review or PM me =)

(Awesome song, by the way)