Bloons Tower Defense 4 Bloons Tower Defense 4

Wow, I hate this

The graphics are horrible, seems like there's way too much work on them to look shiny and cool, but they just look like a horrible mess, something like a new flash developer would do to his game to try and make it look good when really it's only making it seem extremely unprofessional and.. yeah, horrible.

The gameplay seems alright, though I didn't get past the first few levels, and apart from glitches (like the fast forward.. what's with that?) and unnecessary things (having to wait a few seconds for the new tower to go into the new tower button slot, annoying and pointless), is the same as the previous Bloons TD games.

Which, in fact, I loved. All of the previous Bloons and Bloons Tower Defence games. Even the Hotcorn games NinjaKiwi made similar to Bloons. Loved all of them.

Hobo Brawl Hobo Brawl

Heh

This game has a higher score than Dad 'n Me.

p.s nice game:3

Meat Boy Meat Boy

THIS IS LIKE THE BEST GAME EVER

Make more levels or a level pack, or do what that Bloons guy did and completely whored off your game in like twenty sequels but don't make them all shit half-assed ones that don't work.

Love,
Dan

The Insanity Box The Insanity Box

HURRRRRRRRRRRR

I mashed the keyboard for a few seconds, then some bar at the top came up that let me skip levels and advance to checkpoints.

HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Sheepster Sheepster

Like a clone of Winterbells

Awesome coding, and great job but yeah. Extremely unoriginal. it looks like you copied everything

If I didn't know you I would even think it was hacked.

Brawl Royale Brawl Royale

Such good art. Such shitty game ;_;

Your art, and the art in this, is amazing. The game, however, is shit.

You could have seriously made a great turn based combat game.

;_;

Bucketball Bucketball

Goddamnit

It's an awesome game, one of the best and most addictive in a while, but how the ball keeps going up and bouncing when it lands in a bucket of another color facing up forever, frustrated me too much and has forced me to hate this game and has generated a huge hate for you.

Scope: First Blood Scope: First Blood

Fun

The graphics were bad, and I see how you were trying to make it look like that style, but yeah, they were bad.

And why the fuck would you make people have to hit the spacebar to do shit, when they're using the mouse for the whole of the game? It's unnecessary and stupid, and makes it seem like you're just trying to add spacebarness to make the game look more professional like the invention of the use of the spacebar for advancing in things wasn't made for an actual purpose.

BR's FreeFall BR's FreeFall

What the fuck.

So, after designing a team logo which is a nice feature, then hanging around the air for a while collecting shit with nice music, 3Dness, and physics, then trying to position myself on one of these islands before it drops me, I land in the water.

I try again.

After hanging around the air for a while collecting shit with nice music, 3Dness, and physics, then trying to position myself on one of these islands before it drops me, I land in the water.

Ok, fuck this.

The Torture Game 2 The Torture Game 2

Awesome.

I think I'll be the third person in a row to use the word "Awesome" in the review summary. Though that is, indeed, what this game is.

I would only suggest improving the paint feature, so it only paints when your on their body, and improving the razor thing. Perhaps let the player move around the razor while clicking to "slice" off certain body parts

Perhaps letting the player choose if the target is female or male (or a child ^^) would be good too.

I fail to see why you didn't include any in-game adverts, or get a sponsorship, for this game. You could probably make some cash from it.

Again, fun game. It deserves a better score. Like that piece of shit "Pineapples" movie that got submitted today.